Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch
The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger for creating a wide of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric, for decorative and constructive applications.
- Easy to follow lay-in threading
- Colour-coded threading guide
- Fast and easy looper threading system
- Dial adjustment for stitch length
- Stitch length 2mm to 4mm
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed
- Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type
- Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Snap-on presser foot
This advanced Serger, allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications.
With the 2340CV's advanced technology you can expand your creativity. It features a tri-cover stitch, colour coded threading, easy looper threading, wide and narrow coverstitches, adjustment dials for stitch length, a presser foot dial, snap on feet and differential feed which allows you to alter the speed at which your fabric is feeding through the machine.
Create professional hems, chain stitch and decorative stitching with 3 needles and one looper thread. This is great for making perfect T-shirts with ease and speed.
The accessories included with this machine include:
- Soft Cover
- Accessory Bag
- 4 Thread Nets
- 4 Thread Spool Caps
- 4 Spool Mat
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Wrench
- Needle Set: SCHMETZ (90/#14: 3pcs)
- Special Presser Foot (LC1)
- Used when an optional attachment is used
This serger comes with a list of amazing features: